Perfect for: Normal Skin, Combination Skin, Oily Skin, and Sensitive Skin. We recommend them especially for oily T-zones and stuffy U-zones especially when wearing masks!
- Detoxifies pores of impurities without compromising on hydration.
- Oriental Beauty Tea purifies skin to achieve optimum sebum-moisture levels for healthy skin.
- Non-sticky texture and humidity-friendly.
What it is:
No drink your skin would rather drink! Rich in polyphenols to clarify while hydrating, this is the perfect drink of choice for oily skin to restore dull lacklustre oily skin. It emanates a natural, non-artificial gentle scent of the relaxing of the Oriental Beauty Tea.
23.5°N's Oriental Beauty Tea Balancing Gel Mask is a clarifying yet hydrating and dual -purpose gel that clarifies and refines pores, leaving skin smooth and clean.
Dual Purpose: Depending on your skin's needs, use it as an overnight moisturizer or apply a generous layer as an overnight sleeping mask that will treat your skin while you rest. Wake up to refreshed clarified, radiant skin and happy pores!
- Oriental Beauty Tea: A plant indigenous to Taiwan. Naturally farmed from Emei Township in Hsinchu County, Taiwan, this extract is rich in polyphenols to balance oil and moisture levels in skin.
- Peppermint Extract: Helps minimise sebum production.
- Hyaluronic acid: Enhances moisture content and hydrates skin.
- Niacinamide: Improves skin elasticity and minimizes pores.
How to Use:
- To use as mask, apply a generous layer over the face and let your skin drink it in or rinse off excess after 20 minutes.
- To use as a daily overnight moisturizer, apply a pea-sized amount and massage into skin. Let your skin drink in the goodness without worry that your pores will be overwhelmed!
Aqua, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Propanediol, Tremella Fuciformis Extract, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Benzyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Chlorphenesin.